[pct-l] Kudos for Kelty

You bet.....I read that book also....and I will not cook in the tent or tarp
either.
I will stick my arm way out to the stove though...

Cheers,  Marge (the old gal)

On the cooking in tents thread, I remember reading a couple decades ago
in a classic mountaineering book about a stove flaring up in a tent,
burning all the occupants and destroying their gear, in a below-zero
environment.  I think the book was Herzog's "Annapurna".  Anyone else
remember reading that?  It made such an impression that I have never
cooked in a tent.
Marion Davison, "llamalady"