[pct-l] CDT finished & we're home

--
Marcia and I are home after finishing the CDT. Now the decompression starts=
.

We did a complete sequential thru hike from Antelope Wells (April 27) to Wa=
terton Lakes (Sept 24).  Glacier and Waterton were closing down around us a=
s we finished. Bridges were coming out, lodges and camp sites closing, shut=
tles being discontinued, etc. The weather was also getting dicey. Some snow=
 at higher elevations and freezing at night.

But we had a good trip and look forward to sharing our thoughts as we get t=
ime.

Ken