[pct-l] Water Repellents for Sleeping Bags

--
Actually, this is a question about spraying the Cocoon Silk Travel Sheet (6.3
oz., REI #618375).  I had some extra time on my hands and was thinking too

The deal is that I need to put some water repellent on the silk if I am ever
hiding under my tarp during rain.  Has anyone ever tried to spray silk for
something like this?

I am also looking at the Feathered Friends Chickadee.

Thanks, Switchback