[pct-l] Immigration and Customs at the Border of Canada

I have just finished reading the final segment of Scott and Rachel's Journals.
They started a week earlier and were not at ADZ.

I had not heard from anyone else regarding the Canadian Customs and Immigration.
They were meeting people on the PCT trail and asking for their documentation.
Apparently the Canadian Authorities had a list of each hikers expected arrival date.
This I think was put on their application when applying for a permit to hike the PCT.

Interesting,

Marge (the old gal)