[pct-l] Helpers Lists

Helen wrote:

Gosh, I hope nobody thinks that I was demanding some kind of assistance.

Not at all.  I think your request was perfectly appropriate.  I live in
Seattle and saw your original email just shortly after you posted that
you'd already found a bus, or else I would have volunteered to drive him
myself.

I do think, though, that pretty much everyone who would subscribe to any
sort of "trail angel" email list is already subscribed to pct-l, so I
don't see a real need for a separate list.

Eric Lee