[pct-l] Helpers Lists

--
Gosh, I hope nobody thinks that I was demanding some kind of assistance.

I spent an anxious half hour determining that directory assistance was of n=
o value unless one knew the name of the company (motel), that there was no =
sheriff's department in Skykomish, that the trail angel (Bob, a very nice m=
an) who volunteers his time in Skykomish is not listed, before reason inter=
vened and I thought to track down the motel where my husband was staying by=
 going online.

When then faced with trying to help my husband find a way out of Skykomish =
I thought of the list.  It seemed at the time to be a natural progression. =
 I hoped only for easy information, that BTW was offered mostly privately -=
 thank you all again.

I'm happy to report that my husband did take the bus, he found it easy to c=
onnect in Seattle, United opened up a seat for him and he is now at his fat=
her's bedside.