[pct-l] Beaks (on tarps, not birds)

No, no, no.  A beak is a little known geologic term originating in the
Scottish highlands back in the early 1800's.  The term is derived from the
Gaelic word "bzeeakr" meaning rocky ledge.  It refers to a sharp horizontal
lithic (read "rock") protrusion, like "peak" but horizontal rather than
vertical.  The term was used commonly like: "I backed up into that f*#king
Cretaceous meta-andesite beak and it nearly ripped me a new bunghole!" or
"Would ya' getta load that freaken beak over deere!"  or "Let's eat our tea
unda dis beak so we dunt hav ta stand ut in da f*#king rain!".

Therefore, a tent or tarp can't have a beak unless it's made out of rock.

TFIC,

Greg "Strider" Hummel