[pct-l] Drinking Regime

    there is a simple way to tell if you are drinking enough water or are
getting dehydrated. Pay attention to how often you are urinating and the color
of your urine. If you are not urinating or your urine is yellow or dark yellow,
you are NOT getting enough water. If your urine is clear to pale yellow, you are
getting enough water. I use this method myself, and  I've run this method by
several doctors and all have confirmed its validity.

John