[pct-l] Through Hikers

I am delighted for all the hikers who are making it from Campo to Manning Park.
I had hoped to be on the trail from Rainy Pass to Manning this past week, greet
through hikers, but plans got changed to visit relatives on Vancouver Island, that's
life......

I think someone posted the PCT office had 250 applications for through hikers, is
this correct? Will we know from the register at the Monument at Canada how many
completed the hike?  I think it has been a great year and for all of you that did
it  CONGRATULATIONS.

Marge (the old gal)  whose day is still to come.