[pct-l] Drinking Regime

--
I also think that having a plan for hydrating is very good.  Mine is to drink
from my bladder tube every 20 minutes and drink a lot at water sources.  Like
32 ounces at one time.  When leaving the trailhead I put ice in the bladder
for really cold water the first 1-2 hours on the trail.  Really nice.  Since
I am a diabetic, my water needs are a little different.  Also, since I snack
continually to keep blood sugar levels adequate, I need to drink regularly
too.  Happy trails, Switchback