[pct-l] light tents - stephenson is pricey, anyone used golite

I have been told (even by the salesperson) that the tent is not bad, except=
 for
the condensation. It has the same problem as any single layer tent. And it
cannot possibly ventilate as well as a tarp. I think their tarps are much m=
ore
successful.

Saskia

Citeren gary.shealy@juno.com: