[pct-l] gear questions

Hi,

So we are starting to look at gear for the PCT 2003 trip we're planning. We
want to go light but I don't think we'll be going ultra-light. It seems a
lot of people are taking just tarps and not tents but as we'll also being
camping in upstate New York a lot this year - we are looking at 3-sesason
tents. We took a drive up to Campmor yesterday to try things on... I was
wondering if anyone has had any experience with the following gear:

Sierra Designs Orion AST (tent)
North Face Slickrock (tent)

Gregory Lassen (pack)

I'd appreciate any reviews or suggestions!

Thanks,
Omayya

Introducing NetZero Long Distance