[pct-l] Balance 805s on sale

--
Hello,  I just bought some Balance 805s for $69 at the Big 5 Sports store i=
n Issaquah.  They had just gone on sale beginning Labor Day.  I gave them a=
 tryout on a hike up Mt. Si and they were ever so comfortable.  I buy them =
two sizes larger than my street size and wear two socks one thin and the ot=
her thick.  I had no sliding around while hiking down.  They sure beat the =
heavier combi leather/fabric boots I previously wore.

Rick--huntforgold