[pct-l] Re: campfires

Oh no!

When fire conditions are exterme u bet your bippy they clamp
down and cancel all fire permits (all persons wanting to make
a campfire in CA forests must ahve a permit BTW..they are free)..
(so far in the last 15-20 years, I dont recall exactly when
they started issuing them..but I get one every year at
any RS and they are good everywhere in CA. (so far!)

Rich