[pct-l] trip report-not so long

> Monte's mangling had ruptured both
jars and mixed it all liberally with flour.

Now THIS is the most interesting news out of ADZ, and four months late
at that.    As bears go Monte is kind of a shrimp, and he didn't work on
it all night like a real bear would.     So what this tells me is that the
WTR Garcia-packing method (which he might have learned from a Samuel Covey
time-management lecture as I did) has to be applied judiciously and preferably
to a one-pot-menu commissary.    One pot for the whole #$%& trip.