[pct-l] Hikers seen near Cascade Locks

--
 Drove through Cascade Locks Saturday afternoon on my way to climb Mt. Adams.
Met Tin Mouse and Gravedigger resupplings and enjoying the town. Just missed
SnowLeppord who hiked north in the morning. Adams was as low on snow as I
have ever seen it!!! ( In 8 summits) Used my old pair of 803's along with a
pair of Alum. Cassin crampons which worked well with the running shoes. I
paid only 69.00 for these things which are very light and have their own
nylon bag. I got the usual looks of " Your climbing in those??" Feet did well
, but the weather Saturday afternoon was bad. ( Thunderstorm with rain and
sleet) Sunday was fine though.