[pct-l] Last Section PCT Rainy Pass to Manning Park

Has anyone heard if the snow is disappearing in this section yet.  It is now
mid August and I have not heard anything.  I am checking the Washington
Trails site for postings also.  From what I read, the pack on the PCT are now
into Oregon and soon to be in Washington.  I would think some of the forerunners
ahead of the pack would be completing the trail soon.

If anyone who lives up that way has any info I would appreciate hearing.

Cheers,   Marge (the old gal)