[pct-l] sewing our own backpack

Hi there,

After trying out the Golite Breeze for three weeks in the Pyrenees,
we figured that we would like to try and sew our own backpack much
like it but slightly different. Does anyone know of a some good sites
for patterns/designs for backpacks? And where could I possibly find
the cloth and netting to make a pack? Especially the spectra cloth
that is used in the Golite seems to be good, but does anyone know if
private persons can purchase small amounts of it somewhere?

CU
Saskia