[pct-l] Re: Report from Pooh Corner - Old US40

If my plans hold I will start from Sierra City on July 2 to arrive
at Ebbetts Pass on July 10 - if all goes
well - if not I will bail at Echo Summit or Carson Pass -
http://pcnst.oakapple.net/future

I hope to once again run into some through hikers willing to pose for my
gallery -
http://pcnst.oakapple.net/2002

Same white hat and green Kelty Satori pack as last month, but this time
I will be testing an MSR Pocket Rocket as a possible replacement for my
thirty-year-old Bleuet (REI was out of cartridges for the latter today),
a TKO Ursack as a possible replacement for my
Bearikade in places the latter is not required, and a mosquito headnet from REI
as a replacement for DEET on the face.
~