[pct-l] Kelty Flight now Satori?

I cannot find any reference to the Kelty Flight on the Kelty website.  Does
anyone know if it has been discontinued?  The Satori appears to made of the
same material, similar size but different design and is listed as 2 ounces
heavier.  Is this the replacement for the Flight and if so, then why aren't
the Flights that are in stores on sale to clear them out?

Another question:  The Flight is listed at 22 ounces.  Now I have heard in
discussions here that properly outfitted it actually weighs in at about 4
pounds.  Is the 22 ounces the base weight of the pack without anything on it?
 Anything, like pockets, attachment hoops, front pocket and top pocket, or,
without hip belt and shoulder straps too?   If so, this appears to be a bit
deceptive in their advertising.

Did I miss something while I was sleeping?

Greg "Strider" Hummel

"Salvitur Ambulando"
(walking solves all things)
            St. Augustine