[pct-l] Cabin on

 Steve: That would explain the cables at the back of the cabin which are holding it up.
Frank "Satellite"
  Steve Stenkamp <sskamp@bendnet.com> wrote: Correction: The cabin I mentioned on the CA/OR border is on the left as you head east (north)

Last Summer I spent the night in the cabin. It is just after Donomore Creek. The snow load has pushed the cabin over and the floor had a 8-10 inch drop the length of my sleeping bag. The owners of the cabin are also the landowners or leasee's of Donomore Meadow and don't mind if people use it. The best feature is the 3 sided 2 "holer" in the back.

multipart/alternative
text/html
---