[pct-l] any word of Edmond/Tangent?

Hi,

This is actually Dinah, Edmond/Tangent's resupply person. I'm wondering if
anyone has news of him. His last known position was leaving Lake Charlotte
on the 15th. I believe he may have hooked up with North, Robar, CoSue and
Refried. None of them had signed in at Tuolumne Meadows when I checked the
register there on Saturday afternoon at about 4pm.

I wouldn't be worried, except I am also monitoring his finances and I show
no credit card or ATM activity since the 14th. Seems like he would have had
to do some shopping at VVR or Red's...

Anyhow, any news would be good to hear. Just send me email at my domain
metagrrrl.com.

Thanks,
Dinah