[pct-l] Or-Wa snow

Hi, we're going to Or/Wa for a month, flying to Portland. Expect to hike
for 2-3 weeks. Maybe/preferably on the PCT. Does anyone have any snow
level info about Northern Oregon and Washington?

I've thought about the section around Mt. Hood, or maybe Mt. Jefferson
going north (which means passing Goat Rocks). Hiked Wa in July 98, does
anyone know the snow levels this year compared to 98?

Also seem to remember that there are some links to weather stations with
snow level charts. Can't find/remember the links though. Can someone
help?

Any other recommendations (PCT or other trails - preferably were it's
possible to get to without a car)?

Svein