[pct-l] packs: comfort vs weight: Why packs work

> You may also be able to find the old A-16 frame and belt.

Tom and ALL,

I've still got my original A-16, circa 1971, and I'm NOT selling.. The A-16 bag
was long ago replaced with a better design from Sierra Equipment in San
Francisco (long defunct) and I've replaced the original hip belt with a lighter
version. The belt and the bag were poor designs, but the basic frame is great.

John

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---