[pct-l] Regarding some questions

> BTW...Ryan did offer to change the stripper if we wanted him to.  I'm
> sure he'd do the same for PCT-L if you want to require every one to
> adjust their email settings to plain text and dump the pretty colors <g>.

Hooray!   HTML-encoded mail is almost as bad a scourge as spam and viruses.
If you've got HTML, put it on your website.    If you have an email
message, put it in ASCII.

To add the PCT relevance, remember that some hard core types attempt to
read email over pay phones from the trail.    Anything that reduces gratuitous
bandwidth usage improves their lot.