[pct-l] Lipsmackin' Backpackin'

     Hungry Hikers...

     I had recently received an e-mail regarding Tim & Christine Conners
     new Vegetarian Lipsmackin' Backpackin' recipe book. I understand that
     they are presently requesting recipes & I would like to contribute. I
     have unfortunately misplaced the e-mail with the addy where the
     recipes should be sent. Can anyone help?

     singingotter

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the originator.