[pct-l] RE: Carbon Dating

Don't know about you, chum but I don't got none o' that rad-ee-oh-aktive =
stuff in me. What, do ya think I was born yesterday? Now, deuterium in =
my liver's another story, and I could just possibly spontaneously =
combust WHILE ON THE PCT! Saw it on the TV last night and I beleeve ever =
word.

FYI on a completely different tack, if you're on the stretch of PCT near =
Squaw Valley July 5, 6 , there's a free bluegrass concert at High Camp. =
Us flatlanders have to pay for the gondola ride, but you could sneak in =
the back door.=20
Rick

multipart/alternative
  text/html