[pct-l] Carbon dating

While it is true that carbon dating is not infallible, it is worth
pointing out that carbon dating is primarily useful for pinpointing the
age of an object on a geological time scale.  1500 in geological time is
peanuts.  Perspective...

Cleek
On Fri, Jun 07, 2002 at 06:40:53PM -0400, I received a message from Montedodge@aol.com to which I felt pleasantly compelled to respond to by saying: