[pct-l] Thanks, I'm flying out tomorrow

Hi

This is a general thanks email to everyone on the mailing list.

I have benefited greatly from the humour, advice and information over the
last 6 months.  Planning my 2002 PCT hike would have been much, much harder
without this resource.

I fly out from Sydney tomorrow, and with the wonderful help of some trail
angels named Christine and Chuck from LA will be seeing many of you at
ADZPCTKO on Saturday.

Now all I have to do is last out this final day at work - it's soooo hard to
sit still.

see you
phil

--
Phil Preston,
Artificial Intelligence Research Group, Computer Science and Engineering