[pct-l] leaving us behind

Dear class of 2002,

So many of you are finishing your preparations for your big hike this summer.
I thoroughly enjoy sharing the goings-on on this list. I just wish I was among
you. But maybe next year.As more and more of you are signing off, I cross my
fingers and hope you won't get hurt.

Have the greatest hike and don't think about any of us that you leave pining
away behind our computer screens.

And everyone at the AZDPCTKO: have fun! take pictures (esp. of Monte as the
bear) and post them on a site for all of us to see.

Saskia