[pct-l] So long!

My last day of regular e-mail access, so signing off!

Want to thank everyone on the list for the advice,
best wishes and support.  Probably see some of you at
the alphabet soup party!

Have a great summer and maybe I will see some of you
on the trail!

Paul "Mags" Magnanti
LT 97,99
AT GA-ME '98
PCT MEX-CAN '02 (With a little bit of luck and plenty
of Snickers!)

p.s. I am keeping an online journal this year at:
http://friends.backcountry.net/pmags

Nothing too fancy. I am not a professional writer, but
I'd like to think the words are honest.

p.p.s See, I don't hate technology. :-) I am just
lazy! Let my friends and family read the journal
rather than shoot off e-mails. ;-)

=====