[pct-l] PCT Question

I would guess that the fast hikers (covering 30+ per day, hiking 14
hrs/day) will pass near there in early June.  The slower ones
(covering about 15 per day, hiking 12hrs/day) might pass that way as
late as early July.

these calculations were done using Craig's PCT Planner:
http://www.pctplanner.com/file.php

This does not account for any rest days.