[pct-l] 11oz quilt

Dude (and anyone who's had a similar quilt)
I have a few questions about this as I have a very low pack weight and may
lower it before I start for the PCT in a couple of weeks.

1) 11oz -what are the materials?
2) what's the temp rating?
3) what do you use for a ground pad/cloth?
4) what do you use if anything for additional gear for 30 degrees?

TIA,
han solo