[pct-l] eagle success story - now shoes/tarp placement strategies

When I lived on the Olympic Peninsula in the
80's I recall oodles of eagles on the road past
Crescent Bay to Neah Bay/Cape Flattery....

That must be the place to go for eagle watching
these days.

I am considering replacing my Merrell Red Deserts
with a pair of montrail hurrican ridge GTX or
Solomon Raid Proof.....  Anybody that can vouche
for the COMFORT/FUNCTIONALITY of either of these?

Monte:  would picking a site which allowed slight
slope to drain have prevented the drowned rat disaster?

Steve "D.R. club" Courtway