[pct-l] Re: New On-Trail List?

 I think you  folks were missing the point.
With the pocketmail device you can sit in your
tent at night and write up your journal
as a separate email.

When you get to town, you send out those emails
to your transcriber or family.

This method cuts down on the number of times you
have to recall information, names, etc.  It keeps
the information fresh. it cuts down on transcription
errors.

If you prefer a "older" sollution you could use
a paper notebook or a stone tablet with a chisel. :-)

Mike

http://www.engel.org/ihwm  (Courtesy of my friend Glenn Engel)

email  --- mike_aken@hotmail.com

I hike alone sometimes.Its during these            Mike Aken
solo hikes that the number of  arrogant             N7OUJ
and ignorant people I have  to deal
with is reduced to one.
                         Jack Hampson

multipart/alternative