[pct-l] Re: pocket mail

I have a buddy who rode his bike from Galveston, Texas to Denali and
posted email messages _every day_ with pocket mail.  I agree with
Brick, web-based at trail access points seems unlikely.

I would suggest a Blackberry also, but mine didn't work between Mt.
Shasta and the Oregon border.  Probably would not work in other
places too.