[pct-l] Nut butters on the trail

John,

I used to carry almond butter mixed with honey. Tried the plastic toothpaste
tube idea. Just one typically cold Sierra night and I had to stand on it,
full weight, to get it to very slowly extrude. Trash can for that thing.

I suggest a shallow plastic container with a snap on lid, as light as you can
find. It's messy to dig out with the fingers so I rarely take it anymore. I'd
rather carry peanut butter filled cheese crackers.

Look forward to seeing your mystery invention at ADZ.

Best, Todd in Tarzana.