[pct-l] Section Suggestion

Hey Folks,

We are a couple of AT hikers finally getting a chance to come check out
the glory that is the PCT. Hooray!

Unfortunately, we have to limit ourselves to a 7 to 10 day hike this
time around. Awwwww.

But it's better than nothing! Hooray!

Anyway, we'd love some suggestions on a good section for the first two
weeks of July. Had planned on the JMT originally, but will have two dogs
with us, and the National Parks Service says, "NO!"

Right now thinking about hitting the Trail at Highway 108 near Sonora
Pass and heading up to I80, but are open to, and eager for, any
suggestions.

Also interested in a good resupply point and any info on shuttles.

Thanks in advance,

Renaissance Man and Buttercup