[pct-l] need some help

--- JoAnn M Michael wrote:

> (1) Can tuna packed in water be removed from the can
> and last a few days in my pack

Note sure, but why not dehydrate it? Pulverize it when
dry, and rehydrate it an hour or so before cooking. I
guess I'm assuming this is going in tuna casserole and
not tuna sald, although I did dry tuna and pickle
relish once and mixed with single serve mayo packets
to made a tuna salad once.

> alive, but, with the dry desert air, will I need
> insect repellent?

Probably won't be a big deal, although there could be
a few at Lake Morena itself. However, YMMV.

(3) I know it's been a drought
> year in southern CA, regardless, does the end of
> April usually bring a large chance of rain?

IIRC there was snow the week after the kickoff last
year.

See ya at the KO,
AsABat