[pct-l] Mountainsmith ghost pack

Hi again,

For those still considering their pack; I hiked the whole trail using a
Mountainsmith Ghost.   It weighs 2lb 5oz.  It lifted the weight off of
my shoulders really well and had lots of adjustments.  The shoulder
straps weren't as comfy as the Kelty flight though.  It has a 3000 cubic
inch capacity and all my stuff fit in it.

It's tempting to carry the really light weight packs but try them on a
20+ mile practice hike and load it with 35lbs to see if it will work for
you.
I did with my Golite and found that it was painful so I went with the
ghost for my hike.

Remember that even though you are going really light weight, there are
going to be days that there will be 35 lbs or more on your back,
depending on how much water and food you have to carry.

Good Journeys,

Pat