[pct-l] San Gabriel snowpack

I'm going to be in So. Cal. in about 10 days to attend a conference, and =
I'm going to hike somewhere on the PCT for the weekend, April 13-14.  =
What's the snowpack in the San Gabriels near Wrightwood?  What about =
around Big Bear in the San Bernardinos?   I'm looking at hiking south of =
San Jacinto, near Big Bear or near Wrightwood.  I'm looking forward to =
hiking the PCT in California again, even if it's just a couple of days!

Roger Carpenter
PCT '96

multipart/alternative
  text/html