[pct-l] nutrients

In a message dated Sun, 31 Mar 2002 13:42:34 m.karon@attbi.com stated:

"And don't forget to add on the FAT. A bottle of olive oil works
wonders."

Another nice additive for long distance hikers is powered coconut creme
or milk.  You can find it at oriental food stores.  It's very rich, very
fatty, kinda sweet and gives a lot of "mouth feel" to dried/dehydrated
foods.  It's good stuff if you're burning 5000+ calories per day.

24 days 'til my last day of work
29 days 'til Campo

Ed

"Afoot and light hearted I take to the open road
Healthy, free, the world before me
The long brown path before me leading wherever I choose
Henceforth I ask not good fortune, I myself am good fortune
The earth, that is sufficient" - Walt Whitman