[pct-l] Cabazon

I'm glad SOMEBODY mentioned date shakes.  And dinosaurs.  (and you won't
know what THAT means unless you go to Cabazon!)  Hadley's is a good (albeit
probably overpriced these days) source for nuts (of many - ahem - varieties)
and dried fruit, & granolas, etc - but most of all, date shakes.  Great
stuff.

The major decision is ... do you really want to stand out on I-10 at "Palm
Springs Village" or whatever it is in possibly really high temperatures
waiting for a ride to take you to the several miles to get there, then
another ride to take you the several miles back????

That date shake will be forgotten about a mile toward Whitewater River.
Idlyllwild is arguably much nicer, despite the elevation gain & loss.
Unless you're into biker chicks or Winnebagoes (lots of the latter in the
Hadley's parking lot).

Christine