[pct-l] lost directions, Casio

All this talk about watches, I got my Casio Alti Thermo Pathfinder =
(1998) out this a.m. After spending 2 hrs. looking for the directions =
thru out the house and packs, I gave up (at least for today). I found =
out that you can contact the Casio.com site and they have a spot where =
you can print out any info. (operating instructions) you may have =
misplaced. Click on 'Support' on the blue, left hand side ...you'll get =
your way from there.

JoAnn

multipart/alternative
  text/html