[pct-l] Tent

Hallo!   Pleas no debatte about "Tent or Tarp" Pleas

Like Svein told you check out www.hilleberg.com
There you have the BEST TENTS I know (and I think I do know a lot :o)  )

They are dame expensive but I do have one and it is so great
I think it will last for a livetime ( I'm not shure of that)

This Year they althoug sell to Tarp Models but very expensive
The lightest to person Tent is the Nallo.

So if you think you want the best and can afford it go and see.

I wasn't able to get a piece of there sil-nylon for sewing=20
(they dont sell it thats there polici :o(   )

What I'm interestet in:
IS THERE ANYONE PLANING TO THRU-HIKE SOUTHBOUND AT THE BEGINNING OF JULI =
??????

Gr=FC=DFe Matti

multipart/alternative
  text/html