[pct-l] Sis at Border, AND PCT OVERNIGHT snowshoe trip

 Thanks Bill for the info! My sis and niece moved to San Diago and visited
Border. I am hoping to get Barbi to hike Campo to Laguna before Kick-off.
Then if Greg  and Tom are mean to me, I will have her kick them for me!!! Ha
ha ha .          NEXT    I will be  at White Pass 10:00 am this Saturday on a
PCT ovwernight snowshoe trip up to Sand Lake. ( Only 3 and a half miles to
shelter) Great views of Mt. Rainer at the 4 mile point plus good views of
Goat rocks. All folks on list invited. I will be with several good friends as
well. Mad Monte

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---