[pct-l] dogs

hi, my name is ryman ("harpua" ga-me 96) and i am going to hike the pct this summer with my dog shasta.  can anyone give me advice on how to best get him around the national parks, especially around the high sierra, where i believe dogs are not allowed.  are there any good kennels or dog shuttle services in this area?  thanks.

-ryman

rymancm@hotmail.com

Click Here

text/html (html body -- converted)