[pct-l] Ice Axe?? Do I need it??

 It's like having a seat belt. Do I need it?? ( Only if I wreck!!!) Ice axe??
Only if I fall on steep icy snow!!! I you don't fall , you don't need it.
Advise?? it's like insurance, take a ultralight ice axe and learn to use it
before you need it. ( Or you can live on the edge and save a whopping 16
ozs.)  If you get stuck in a late storm, you  will be fastest thing alive!! (
For awhile)

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---