[pct-l] Aerobic O7

Hey everyone, a long-time lurker coming out of the dark here.  My name is Justin and I'm part of the class of 2002.  Everyone has been incredibly helpful in my preparation--you guys rock!  I have two questions:
1.  I have no choice but to leave in mid-May, around the 14th or so (can't miss graduation!!).  I am in good shape (thus anticipating a good pace) but somewhat inexperienced with a trip of this scope.  I have heard this is a high snow year for the Sierras but dry in Southern Cal.  What extra challenges do you think I might expect with this late a departure??
2.  I am looking into AquaMira or Aerobic O7 for water treatment.  Anyone ever use Aerobic O7?? Results?? How long does one batch of AquaMira or Aerobic O7 typically last for a thirsty hiker??
Thanks for any info and insight you may have!

Justin

Click Here

text/html (html body -- converted)
---