[pct-l] Alcohol 2 cup boil off

 I have boiled 2 cups of tap water covered in less than 5 minutes and alway
under 6 minutes. With my stove, my rule of thumb is to use one tablespoon of
fuel for every cup of water to be boiled. 2 tablespoons boils two cups. Of
course Roy and Bob do the same. Roy's stove is the easiest to fill and may
have the longest burn time when filled. I'll bring several stoves of Roy's
design to kick-off as Roy will be on the AT. Hopefully Brian will be on had
to show his stove which he used on his triple crown last year.